collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: G'day Mate, Allow Me To Introduce Meself.  (Read 101 times)

Offline Peeves

• VIP
    • mood Lurking
G'day Mate, Allow Me To Introduce Meself.
« on: November 12, 2016, 04:48:09 PM »

I\'m PooPer, a  bon vivant emeritus that deems to enter yer loverly site ta offer up a thought er two on life, such as it be.

First things first, who has the rum bottle? I set it down fer af a mo and it vanished. Some admin person copped it no doubt, takin things away as they do time ta time.

no bother I\'ve got a friend here name of Peeves. He\'s always got a dram er two ta spare.

No \'tension of droppin in, I tripped on that entry portal and fell right through the looking glass right into some lasses lap who was very accommodating I might add. big uh...uh..smile she has.

So is this the the lot of ya? Seems a mite vacant given the outstanding accommodations. Someone went all out wit da decor. Though personally I favor distressed finish.

Don\'t mind iffen I sits a spell and finishes my toddy does ya?

Then I\'m off with Wu! Ming~ and Peeves to see campy if he\'s about.

Oh? about that \'Life\' stuff...some say it passes lickitty split so grab what piece of it yez can.

See yez later y\'all.

<br><p><span style="color:#000080;"><span><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms';">You have every right to be offended, as I do to offend :rules:<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://seniorsworldwide.net/topic/11078-rules-for-this-forum'>http://seniorsworldwide.net/topic/11078

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 07:55:51 PM »

Great intro PooPer....can\'t wait till we really get to know you....I think :smile:

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 11:54:02 AM »

I\'m off the rum but I do like a highball with 40 Creek Canadian whiskey..

Offline whipsy

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 05:00:49 PM »
Welcome.nice intro!
I don\'t mind dying,I just don\'t want to be there when it happens- Woody Allen

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts