collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: Trump being blackmailed  (Read 70 times)

Offline islandgrl

• mood Lurking
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:27:54 AM by Ronald »
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
Re: Trump being blackmailed
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 09:34:02 AM »
I read something about this quite some time ago..

On Monday, the musician wrote a post on Facebook outlining the information, which he says he learned after “spending the weekend talking to friends who work in DC.”

“The russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he’s being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things,” the artist wrote, adding, “the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.”

There is so many myths going around about Trump, Russia seems to be the most.. I don't think we should keep dragging the Russia thing any further, no on has come up with any positive proof on this..just minor legit meeting with Russian Ambassadors.

Someone is feeding Trump this crap, then he gets on Twitter and gets carried away with his insults, he's best to close that Twitter account, nothing but trouble for him..He wants to be the American President then grow up and start acting like a President does..

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 10:15:10 AM »
I don't know what to believe anymore, there is so much misinformation and outright lies it's hard to know anything.   Personally I believe the Democrats are cooking up a lot of this in order to bring on a sort of silent coup.   Take over the gov't without an election, somehow is their aim.

Offline islandgrl

• mood Lurking
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 10:32:52 AM »
Who can believe Trump and his team.   Nothing but lies and unfounded accusations from the beginning, all  false.
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 11:07:42 AM »
Not all of it, just as a lot of what the Democrats are say is false.   

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 01:16:18 PM »
I don't know what to believe anymore, there is so much misinformation and outright lies it's hard to know anything.   Personally I believe the Democrats are cooking up a lot of this in order to bring on a sort of silent coup.   Take over the gov't without an election, somehow is their aim.

Why blame the Democrats, it is Trumps way of a diversion from what is attacking him at the moment. I don't know if Trump is given false information or his mind is running so fast he dreams this stuff up.

trump had one good night, you'll never see this again, Trump will never change his way of thinking or his attitude, Trump  grew up like this and will always be this way..Trump talks down to people, is arrogant, a bully, and a liar..

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 06:54:30 AM »
All false, I don't believe a word of whats being said.
I do agree with you Ron, Trump should ditch the Tweets. It only makes him look bad.

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Jenna
[Today at 10:36:41 AM]

Re: Netflix - Grace and Frankie by foreveramber
[Today at 10:02:52 AM]

Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Ronald
[Today at 09:51:26 AM]

Re: Sorry haven't been here for awhile by foreveramber
[Today at 09:42:00 AM]

Re: Classic Snack Mix by Ronald
[Today at 09:25:51 AM]