collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: America Now  (Read 83 times)

Offline islandgrl

• mood Lurking
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
Re: America Now
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 09:03:51 AM »
It's a shame some people are taking it on themselves to screen people, hopefully it won't become the norm.   

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:14:21 AM »
I sure hope these women turned this guy and his restaurant into the proper authorities.. This is not right..

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 11:44:14 AM »
Boggles the mind....had it been me I would have demanded the waiter's proof of residency. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 05:17:39 AM »
Some things are better left for the authorities to deal with.

Lee, you are too funny!

Offline Phillip

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 11:41:56 AM »
There have been instances of bad behavior by people all the time.

That woman that refused to issue a marriage license to gays & lesbians.

A MUSLIM taxi driver has been sacked after refusing to accept a blind couple and their guide dog because of his religion.

Mohamed Mansouri, refused to drive Ms. Cruz and three of her colleagues to the Bronx.

Of course the women were devastated and needed to post their experience on social media.  And for sure some reflection on Trump even though Trump had nothing to do with that waiter.

The Southern  Poverty Law Center recorded nearly 1,100 “bias-related incidents” in the month after President Trump’s election, including 125 in California. The group says such acts of harassment and intimidation have tapered off since then.

Exactly what bias related incidents? And how many bias related incidents relating to race happened in the last 8 years? IMO rioting because Trump was elected is pretty biased.

I tend to look at articles like this for what they are. Another attempt of MSM to stir anti Trump sentiment.

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 05:19:18 AM »
There have been instances of bad behavior by people all the time.

That woman that refused to issue a marriage license to gays & lesbians.

A MUSLIM taxi driver has been sacked after refusing to accept a blind couple and their guide dog because of his religion.

Mohamed Mansouri, refused to drive Ms. Cruz and three of her colleagues to the Bronx.

Of course the women were devastated and needed to post their experience on social media.  And for sure some reflection on Trump even though Trump had nothing to do with that waiter.

The Southern  Poverty Law Center recorded nearly 1,100 “bias-related incidents” in the month after President Trump’s election, including 125 in California. The group says such acts of harassment and intimidation have tapered off since then.

Exactly what bias related incidents? And how many bias related incidents relating to race happened in the last 8 years? IMO rioting because Trump was elected is pretty biased.

I tend to look at articles like this for what they are. Another attempt of MSM to stir anti Trump sentiment.

I agree, nothing new in the news. Just a twisted up article for people to think it's all Trump's doing.

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Jenna
[Today at 10:36:41 AM]

Re: Netflix - Grace and Frankie by foreveramber
[Today at 10:02:52 AM]

Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Ronald
[Today at 09:51:26 AM]

Re: Sorry haven't been here for awhile by foreveramber
[Today at 09:42:00 AM]

Re: Classic Snack Mix by Ronald
[Today at 09:25:51 AM]