collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: School orders boy to tolerate...  (Read 129 times)

Offline jezz

• mood Creative
School orders boy to tolerate...
« on: March 23, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »
Under the new law choice of bathrooms and locker rooms is supposed to be tolerated.
A teenage boy was told by school leaders that he had to “tolerate” undressing in front of a female student and to make it as “natural” as possible, according to a blockbuster lawsuit filed in a Pennsylvania federal district court.

Do you think this is proper? I certainly don't, And I think the most bulliest of kids will berate the kids who do try to use the bathroom or locker not of their sex. I don't think this new law is proper or is it going to work for the normal kids.
This school told the boy to tolerate it as the new normal.
What would you do if you found yourself undressing in front of the opposite sex?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/22/school-orders-boy-to-tolerate-undressing-with-girl-and-make-it-natural.html

Offline lee

• Administrator
    • mood Amazed
Re: School orders boy to tolerate...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 06:00:36 AM »
With all the transgender stuff it was only a matter of time before something like this came up.

Unless I am reading the article wrong, the boy identifies as a girl and was using the girl's locker room to change.....so are all the girly girls supposed to leave the locker room to give him privacy?......sheesh, it was their locker room first.

Offline Jenna

• mood Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 07:51:56 AM »
I don't understand the situation.  If he doesn't want to change clothes
with girls in the room why was he in the girl's locker room?
Does he not feel comfortable in the boy's locker room either?
He was offered the nurse's room to change in, that seems like a solution
that should be acceptable to him and his parents.

Offline beast

• Arcade Manager
  • So What
    • mood Amused
    • http://www.stumpburner.com/forum
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:20:25 AM »

Years ago when I was a little younger. If I caught a boy in the bathroom with my daughter, He would get a free sex change

:beast:
thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 08:28:18 AM »
You have that right Beast...   I'm not clear on this, who was in which locker room, either way, students should not be forced to change in front of the opposite sex...   this whole thing is totally off the rails.

Offline Ronald

• Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 10:18:59 AM »
This is what the minority groups want.. They want things changed to suit people like themselves, which is fine, but how about the others that are not like this..

This whole dam world is changing, and changing for the worst, not the better..

Trouble is we patronize these people like Bruce Jenner who decided he didn't like his body so he goes into the female mode, and we glorify him for it..we give in to easy to others whims..

Offline Phillip

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 11:06:55 AM »
Another article that leaves we the readers without much to go on.

This was how the situation was described in the article.

"Last Fall, the teen boy was standing in his underwear inside a locker room at Boyertown Area High School preparing to change for a physical education class.

“He suddenly realized there was a member of the opposite sex changing with him in the locker room, who was at the time, wearing nothing but shorts and a bra,” the lawsuit states."

Nothing about which locker room or  gender identification. Although I'm going to guess the "girl" identified her gender as male.

Times are changing and so are the laws dealing with gender identification. This as a case should help make situations a lot clearer.

Offline jezz

• mood Creative
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 05:00:21 AM »
It was a boy in the boys locker room who had a girl in there changing and wore only shorts and a bra.
But I agree with you all, there should not be female bodies changing in a boys room. It is the girl, who thinks she's a boy, who should go to the nurses room to change, imo. She's the odd ball, imo, why make everyone else change there ways? If it were me, I'd get all the other boys to go change in the nurses room and leave the odd girl/boy alone in the boys locker room. Then do that for as long as it takes to make the see it is not acceptable to have  female body in the boys room. Sometimes the majority has to make a stand to get things straightened out. 
I wonder how many other parents from that school agree with this boys parents? The article doesn't say. It's written as an opinion. I'm surprise there isn't more like this happening with a law like that.

I just wonder how this will pan out in court. The minorities, imo, have to adjust, not the majority.

I think too with a law like that, schools and public places should be given federal money to build a unisex locker room or bathroom for these unisex people. I'd like to see the feds own up to this disaster by paying for it.

Offline Jenna

• mood Bookworm
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 06:33:42 AM »
Thanks for the clarification Jezz.  I didn't fully understand the situation from
what I read. 

Offline lee

• Administrator
    • mood Amazed
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 03:32:24 PM »
If it were me, I'd get all the other boys to go change in the nurses room and leave the odd girl/boy alone in the boys locker room. Then do that for as long as it takes to make the see it is not acceptable to have  female body in the boys room. Sometimes the majority has to make a stand to get things straightened out. 

Well said Jezz  :thumbsup:  I could not agree more

Offline Phillip

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 04:22:17 PM »
I guess we are supposed to think the girl thought she was a boy.

Expressing an opinion on so little info in the article makes it more about the lack of info than what took place.

For example they were teens right.

What age? If the boy and girl were 13 the girl more than likely more physically and mentally developed. The boy not quite ready yet emotionally to adapt to what he was seeing. At 18 a whole different prospect. The boy probably wouldn't report it hoping for another chance at something more developing since we don't know IF THE GIRL was an exhibitionist or identified as a boy.

Offline beast

• Arcade Manager
  • So What
    • mood Amused
    • http://www.stumpburner.com/forum
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »

Doesn't matter what age they are. They should have diff bathrooms. If one though they were a cow. Would we have to have a pasture for them? You are born male or female. You die the same way

:beast:
thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline Selena

• mood Angelic
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 10:53:21 AM »
It just gets so confusing, I'm glad I went to school in the 60's.

Although in HS we did have to change and shower naked in front of other girls for swimming class...I didn't even care for that.

Offline jezz

• mood Creative
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 05:25:17 AM »
It just gets so confusing, I'm glad I went to school in the 60's.

Although in HS we did have to change and shower naked in front of other girls for swimming class...I didn't even care for that.

I'm gald too for going to school in the 60's and I hated changing in the locker room. I would especially hate having a boy who identifies himself as a girl in there changing with me. I'm sorry but I think I'd be staring!

I think this opens up a can of worms too. Who's to say the perverts are going to just walk in to any bathroom or locker room, because now they can and people would just think they are cross gendered. UGH! So glad my kids are out of school too!

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.

* Recent Posts

Re: 35 things Purto Ricans know to be true by lee
[Today at 05:49:14 AM]

Re: Air Duct Cleaning by Durgan
[Yesterday at 07:12:04 PM]

Re: Will You Stop Drinking Diet Drinks? by Durgan
[Yesterday at 07:02:05 PM]

Re: 50th wedding anniversery by QuietMouse
[Yesterday at 06:12:05 PM]

Re: keys by QuietMouse
[Yesterday at 06:08:40 PM]