collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: Trump's Falling Approval Rating - Is It Deserved?  (Read 82 times)

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
Trump's Falling Approval Rating - Is It Deserved?
« on: March 27, 2017, 11:32:27 AM »
He's screwed up a few times that's for sure but what do you think has been his biggest blunder so far?

And seeing his performance as POTUS would you have voted for him in the first place if you had a look into the future before voting?

I'm keeping my opinion to myself....for now.

Offline Selena

• mood Angelic
Re: Trump's Falling Approval Rating - Is It Deserved?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 11:43:14 AM »
I did vote for him and I think he's really working hard and at least trying to do all he promised...you'd think it would be easier since Republicans have the majority in the senate and congress (I think).

But seems a lot of republicans are against him, so his chances are slim in trying to get everything passed that the people that voted for him wanted.

I'm not one of those that think he is perfect though, I thought he'd be a good choice because he's not Hillary and not part of the corrupt political system.

He's a wealthy business man and they can be jerks too.

I see stocks have plummeted in the last few days since he couldn't repeal Obamacare...that's not good.

I don't think it's his fault that everything isn't going as planned but maybe he needs to change his strategy or something.

I'm not crazy about him living in Trump Tower most of the time and this was debated somewhere else and as usual I got shot down. :)

It's really too early in the game, things take years in Washington, so it that respect I think he's done more than previous presidents have done in his first 2 months.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:00:34 PM by Selena »

Offline Phillip

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »
Republicans have been working on a replacement for Obama Care for 8 yrs. But like all other things that pass or fail the man in the hot seat gets the glory or blame. Given the projection of Obama Care imploding is long term failure differant than short term failure, or is failure the worst outcome period? I think it's common knowledge that adding more to anything and not having the ability to service that increase  eventually leads to disaster. Doctor shortgae before Obama Care was a fact, best guess what adding the touted additional 12 million insured does.

Then there is the time frame, a little over 60 days in office and miracles are expected? Hard to imagine anyone believing Trump took office without having a lot of problems to deal with. If there were no prblems then making judgement calls about what Trump is doing or not doing wouldn't be happening.

It took time for Obama to run up an additional 10 trillion in debt, it will take time for whatever Trump either succeeds or fails at during his 4 years in office. 8 years if he manages to resolve some of the issues he is facing.

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 01:31:21 PM »
Trump is trying, got to give him credit for that. But he seems to do a lot of things in the wrong manner.. He has to stop using Twitter to pass his messages on.. He has to stop listening to fake news, it gets his imagination running wild, like phone wire taps, that didn't take place..

His worst problem is the Republican Group of Freedom Caucus, that are against him .

He also is not holding to his promises, still is involved in his businesses..

Offline beast

• Arcade Manager
  • So What
    • mood Amused
    • http://www.stumpburner.com/forum
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »

The main trouble Pres. Trump has is fighting all the corruption from both sides. They know he is going to get rid of them, or stop the $ from going in their pockets and they are doing their best to get rid of him. Plus you got these terrorist news like CNN trying to tear down any thing he trys to do

:beast:
thanks Guest for reading my post

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 10:10:43 AM »

The main trouble Pres. Trump has is fighting all the corruption from both sides. They know he is going to get rid of them, or stop the $ from going in their pockets and they are doing their best to get rid of him. Plus you got these terrorist news like CNN trying to tear down any thing he trys to do

Man are you ever in a dream world..

So far Trump has created all his own problems, with his imaginations..this guy has no clue, on what is happening..

Offline beast

• Arcade Manager
  • So What
    • mood Amused
    • http://www.stumpburner.com/forum
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 10:59:32 AM »

Code: [Select]
So far Trump has created all his own problems, with his imaginations..this guy has no clue, on what is happening..
  I would like too know how much better we are after the last 8 years  :cio:

thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline maryrose

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 04:09:29 PM »

I voted for him and I am willing to go with him a decent amount of time, He is learning it is not really like running a business. I think he is smart enough to adjust, hopefully.
I wish he would stop tweeting though, gets him no where.
He goes to Florida but most of them go somewhere, Camp David or California.
He had so many against him from the get go. I find those protests aggravating. So many want all their little perks and this world is going crazy. He did not even have time to be in office before they started and my mother always told me to not cry until I got hurt.
All the problems we have and protests about bathroom privileges.
Come on now.   :3zt:

Offline Roz

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 09:30:11 AM »
I agree with Ronald, Trump creates his own problems. 

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Jenna
[Today at 10:36:41 AM]

Re: Netflix - Grace and Frankie by foreveramber
[Today at 10:02:52 AM]

Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Ronald
[Today at 09:51:26 AM]

Re: Sorry haven't been here for awhile by foreveramber
[Today at 09:42:00 AM]

Re: Classic Snack Mix by Ronald
[Today at 09:25:51 AM]