collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: Would This Teach A Kid A Lesson?  (Read 21 times)

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
Would This Teach A Kid A Lesson?
« on: April 14, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »
This is true. My neighbor's kid has a bad habit of not closing or locking the door on her rush to get to school.

We noticed yesterday that the door was once again swinging wide open so I called the neighbor at work to let her know and to make sure that the kid had a key to get in before I closed things up.

Here's the lesson....kid came over, head kind of down with a beautiful Easter Lily. She told me in a rehearsed speech that she was glad we noticed and that she would be more careful from now on awwwww

Mom told me afterwards that the Easter Lily came out of the kid's allowance  :lmaf:

Do you think the kid learned a lesson? A good way to teach or not?

Offline Hic

• Administrator
    • mood Cheerful
Re: Would This Teach A Kid A Lesson?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 03:20:00 PM »
is this the same neighbour you been flashing your torch through there window :lmaf:
I doubt if they have learnt anything,only that the money comes out of there pocket money

Offline Swing

Re: Would This Teach A Kid A Lesson?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 03:40:24 PM »
I'd say good lesson for the child.  Money came out of her pocket so this will be a reminder each time she leaves for school to close the door!

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Jenna
[Today at 10:36:41 AM]

Re: Netflix - Grace and Frankie by foreveramber
[Today at 10:02:52 AM]

Happy Birthday Jezz (Linda) by Ronald
[Today at 09:51:26 AM]

Re: Sorry haven't been here for awhile by foreveramber
[Today at 09:42:00 AM]

Re: Classic Snack Mix by Ronald
[Today at 09:25:51 AM]