collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: FGM in Michigan  (Read 132 times)

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
FGM in Michigan
« on: April 18, 2017, 04:46:57 AM »
I just knew it was a matter of time this would happen here with all the Muslim around. This doctor should have her license pulled plus put in jail for a good long time.
Disgusting

“Female genital mutilation constitutes a particularly brutal form of violence against women and girls,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch said in a statement. “It is also a serious federal felony in the United States. The practice has no place in modern society and those who perform FGM on minors will be held accountable under federal law.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
Re: FGM in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
Totally abhorrent, glad she is charged - throw her in jail and the adults who allowed this.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 10:07:24 AM »
On the news her lawyer is talking about this being a religious procedure.. Want to bet the Michigan Government will cave in, and allow her to go free. Next we'll see Sharia Law come in..

TGo dam bad they can't leave there crap at the border become they come in..

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 10:53:56 AM »
It's not religious, it's a custom.   If they give in to this then there's no hope at all.

Online Durgan

• mood Cheerful
    • http://durgan.org/2011/
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 11:38:42 AM »
The barbaric custom of unnecessary circumcision is comparable. It is an established procedure in the great USA. Don't pontificate too much, before checking your own house.
Durgan
Branford, ON, Canada. Zone 5.
http://durgan.org/2011/

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 12:02:25 PM »
FGM, circumcision of women is NOT comparable to the relatively minor procedure done on male babies.   Whether or not that is barbaric I suppose is up for discussion, many people are now changing their minds about this procedure but years ago, it was thought to be a necessary way to improve hygiene.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 01:10:54 PM »
It's not religious, it's a custom.   If they give in to this then there's no hope at all.

It was explained as a religious custom..I think "hope" has gone out the window a long time ago.. Slowly they are getting all there customs in place..

Online Durgan

• mood Cheerful
    • http://durgan.org/2011/
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 04:28:34 PM »
I cosider all unnecessary genital surgery to be barbaric even when I knew nothing about it. When I discovered it was common in the USA, in fact, done more than any other Western country I was totally amazed.

Studies have indicated that it is a most shocking procedure done to a small helpless baby always without anesthesia. Nothing could be more barbaric. Done under the umbrella of hygiene is absolutely childish. Sometimes it is unimaginable to be part of the human race. Female mutilation is only one step being further barbaric.  God Bless America.
Durgan
Branford, ON, Canada. Zone 5.
http://durgan.org/2011/

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »
While I now believe that male circumcision is not necessary it is not anywhere near as barbaric as FGM.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »
While I now believe that male circumcision is not necessary it is not anywhere near as barbaric as FGM.

This procedure I would think is more for cleanliness than anything else..

Online Phillip

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 05:42:38 PM »
Being a circumcised male I'm surprised no one has taken the time to point out the risks associated with circumcision & female genital mutilation.  The word mutilation should be the 1st. clue that there is a differance. I looked up risk for both. IMO a major differance with one being barbaric the other offering health benefits.

Risks involved with FGM
They can include recurrent infections, difficulty urinating and passing menstrual flow, chronic pain, the development of cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[6] There are no known health benefits.

Like any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with circumcision. However, this risk is low. Problems associated with circumcision include:
Pain
Risk of bleeding and infection at the site of the circumcision
Irritation of the glans
Increased risk of meatitis (inflammation of the opening of the penis)
Risk of injury to the penis

New parents have a greater degree of vigilance for a male baby that isn't circumsised than one that is. Quite a few additional problems can happen to an un circumsised baby boy.

http://www.medbroadcast.com/channel/baby-health/caring-for-your-baby/your-baby-sons-foreskin---managing-the-foreskin

As for that doctor criminal charges should be the way to address this issue.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 07:27:23 PM »
She has a very smart lawyer, lives in the area where most Muslims live Dearborn..They have there own little niche down there..

A Michigan emergency room doctor has been charged with performing female genital mutilation on multiple girls of about the age of seven.

The Department of Justice says it believes this is the first case brought under a federal law that criminalizes the practice, which is widely condemned as both harmful to the physical and mental health of women and girls and a violation of their human rights.

"Female genital mutilation constitutes a particularly brutal form of violence against women and girls. It is also a serious federal felony in the United States," Daniel Lemisch, acting U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, said in a statement. "The practice has no place in modern society and those who perform FGM on minors will be held accountable under federal law."

Jumana Nagarwala, 44, was also charged with "transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity" — a reference to FGM — and making false statements to a federal officer.

The criminal complaint says federal agents documented that two girls were transported by two women across state lines to a medical clinic in Livonia, Mich. Documents show Nagarwala is not employed at this clinic nor is there any record of her billings there.

The children were told it was a "'special' girls trip," according to court documents. The first victim told federal agents that she underwent a procedure "to get the germs out" of her, and she identified Nagarwala in a photograph as the doctor who performed the operation. A medical examination performed under a search warrant found that her "labia minora has been altered or removed, and her clitoral hood is also abnormal in appearance."

There are multiple types of FGM, including altering or removing the clitoris, labia minora and/or majora. Rights groups condemn it as an attempt to control the sexuality of women — which is also how many of its proponents justify it.

The second victim who described her ordeal in the complaint said she screamed as Nagarwala gave her a "shot" that "hurt really badly." The girl said she could "barely walk" after the procedure, and that her parents "told her that the procedure is a secret and that she is not supposed to talk about it."

FGM is practiced in dozens of countries, most commonly in Africa, but also in parts of the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South America. It is not restricted to members of a single faith; according to the U.N.'s Population Fund, it is practiced by some Muslim groups, "some Christians, Ethiopian Jews, and followers of certain traditional African religions." That's why the U.N. views it as a cultural practice, rather than a religious one.

Local Child Protective Services personnel working with investigators then spoke with "multiple minor girls" who said Nagarwala had operated on their genitals.

Nagarwala told a federal officer that she "had never performed FGM on any minor children" and that "she was not involved in any FGM procedures," court documents state. Her lawyer, Shannon Smith, declined to comment to NPR.

Nagarwala made an initial appearance Thursday at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, and remained temporarily detained ahead of a hearing on Monday.

The New York Times reports that she has been placed on administrative leave from Detroit's Henry Ford Hospital, according to David Olejarz, a spokesman for the Henry Ford Health System.

She could if found guilty serve as much as 10 years in prison.. This will be the first time this has been tried in Michigan..

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 04:59:56 AM »
If Michigan doesn't find her guilty it'll start a presidence for an acceptance, imo. I am surprised more of this hasn't been found out before with all the Muslim we have here. I think they will find her guilty. and I still think they should pull her license to practice. She's practicing illegal medicine after hours in a clinic so no one finds out. That right there says she knew FGM is not legal. Since this doctor wasn't employed at the clinic she did the procedure, then there are other doctors involved as well. I hope the feds are on top of this. They need to stop them.

I always thought male circumcision was for cleanliness as well. Does that culture circumcise the males? Or is it they just FGM the girls?
 I think that culture does it just to humble the girls so they don't take pleasure in sex and make them submit to the husband. And if this is the case, those girls living in America don't have equals rights in anything. Their male culture dominates, they are abusive to women in so many ways. This is also breaking the law of our country. Children have rights as well and if they aren't told they are being mutilated then isn't that wrong as well?

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »
Agree, if they do nothing, then more girls will be butchered.   I think it's to stop them from having sex, it's the men who want it done.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 12:27:34 PM »
Their male culture dominates, they are abusive to women in so many ways. This is also breaking the law of our country. Children have rights as well and if they aren't told they are being mutilated then isn't that wrong as well?

This is America, and they should learn to respect our laws..  Yes they do this to the young girls, so they don't stray..sex is almost impossible after this procedure, if it is successful it is very painful..

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 04:42:13 AM »
Their male culture dominates, they are abusive to women in so many ways. This is also breaking the law of our country. Children have rights as well and if they aren't told they are being mutilated then isn't that wrong as well?

This is America, and they should learn to respect our laws..  Yes they do this to the young girls, so they don't stray..sex is almost impossible after this procedure, if it is successful it is very painful..

Those men are pigs. I wonder if that doctor had FGM done to her. I hope she gets convicted and is put in jail where she may get her paybacks by woman there.
And I hope the feds find the men who want this done to the female girls of their race. Justice for those young girls who are mutilated while living in America.

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 10:26:32 AM »
I doubt it Jezz, she does have a cute smile in her photo..

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 04:44:23 AM »
You doubt she has had FGM herself? She supports it obviously. That or she is being told by her husband she must do this. And if that's the case, he should be tried as an accomplice. Since the men rule in their culture, I hardly doubt she did this by herself.

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status