collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* Holidays

Author Topic: Does Anyone Still Take Pictures Without A Cellphone?  (Read 95 times)

lee

Does Anyone Still Take Pictures Without A Cellphone?
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:11:15 PM »
I know it's old fashioned but I still enjoy putting actual pictures into a photo album?

What's Your Method?

Offline Hic

• Administrator
    • mood Cheerful
Re: Does Anyone Still Take Pictures Without A Cellphone?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 12:46:32 PM »
I still use a camera,digital,download them straight to my pc

Offline windywest

• mood Lurking
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 03:18:32 PM »
Same as Hic, I have a couple good digital cameras and have thousands of pics downloaded to my PC.  I scanned a lot of our old photos, but still have many more.

Online Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 04:46:56 PM »
I have a couple of digital cameras and one that takes the roll of film, but the batteries are dead, been that way for a few years..

I don't take many photo's, taking all my memories with me when I get thew last train out of earth..

Offline QuietMouse

• mood Happy
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »

I use a digital camera .....but I dont know how to upload photos to my pc.... :shrug:
people try to tell me, but Id rather them come to my house and do it for me lol... :lmaf:
The more people I meet, the more I love my dog !

Offline Durgan

• mood Cheerful
    • http://durgan.org/2011/
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 07:02:35 PM »
I have a Nikon D90 and have about 40,000 pictures on a web site which costs about 8 dollars a month. I seldom go into the garden without the camera for better or worse. Most pictures are HTML using Breezebrowser and using Word Press for text. From picture taking to posting only takes a few minutes.

Example:  http://durgan.org/2017/April%202017/13%20April%202017%20Brussels%20Sprouts%20Seedlings/HTML/ 13 April 2017 Brussels Sprouts Seedlings
 Six pots of Jade Cross Brussels Sprouts have been growing under my new LED system for 16 days. The grow is spectacular and exhibits the efficiency of LED lamps. This cultivar has tight buds and grows exceedingly well in my Zone 5. They will be planted outdoors about 1 May 2017. The cultivar can withstand some frost.
Durgan
Branford, ON, Canada. Zone 5.
http://durgan.org/2011/

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 01:33:22 PM »
I have two digital cameras one which is  Nikon  42 optical zoom but I don't like carrying it around all the time, only when I go somewhere like the preserves or whatever, otherwise I use my Samsung which is 21 x optical zoom but more compact.   It also has wifi  which I rarely use.

I don't like the quality of the pics on the phone, maybe because I can't keep it that steady as you have to take your hand off the phone to press the screen...    anyhoo, I rarely if ever print anything out, I just keep on the computer and a backup. 

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Memorial Day by Ronald
[Today at 11:35:43 PM]

Spring Bank Holiday in the United Kingdom by Ronald
[Today at 11:32:02 PM]

Re: Make Four Words by Phillip
[Today at 10:09:00 PM]

Re: Report on UK Migrants by Ronald
[Today at 08:21:17 PM]

Re: The United States of insanity by Ronald
[Today at 08:13:46 PM]