collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: To new members  (Read 619 times)

Offline Marie

• mood Happy
To new members
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2016, 03:51:28 AM »
It's Nice seeing some old friends again:heart hug:

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
To new members
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 09:05:00 AM »
Hello everyone, nice to see some new faces, come on in and get your feet wet.   :welcome:

Offline Elkouri

• VIP
To new members
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 04:53:47 PM »
[quote name=\"QuietMouse\" post=\"120888\" timestamp=\"1452238221\"]Hello....Im new, and a bit lost.... :U.S:[/quote]just relax, enjoy and type away.soon you will be having a great time.'this is honestly  a gREAT place to be'
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 04:55:22 PM by Elkouri »

Offline Maverick

• Admin-Emeritus
  • VIP
To new members
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
[quote name=\"QuietMouse\" post=\"120888\" timestamp=\"1452238221\"]Hello....Im new, and a bit lost.... :U.S:[/quote]Hi there and thank you for joining our group.  No worries about getting lost .. we will always find you.   :angel:  Do not be shy to ask questions about how to do something or where to find something, etc. We have a forum specially for members to get help, make suggestions, etc. so take the time to get familiar with the board.  Then simply join in with the group who are very welcoming.     :welcome:

Offline Maverick

• Admin-Emeritus
  • VIP
To new members
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2016, 01:25:19 AM »
[quote name=\"Marie\" post=\"120894\" timestamp=\"1452243088\"] It's Nice seeing some old friends again:heart hug:[/quote]Hi Marie ... welcome back.  Sure nice to see you with us again.  Now I have someone to help me with graphics when I need help.  Do make yourself at home and join in.  :angel:   
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:28:58 AM by Maverick »

Offline QuietMouse

• mood Happy
To new members
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2016, 03:26:40 AM »
Thankyou for the welcomes......I am trying to join in ...adding to threads....but sometimes I get it wrong.. :-[Nice to be here, thankyou...... :U.K:
The more people I meet, the more I love my dog !

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
To new members
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 05:43:17 AM »
[quote name=\"QuietMouse\" post=\"121676\" timestamp=\"1452846400\"]Thankyou for the welcomes......I am trying to join in ...adding to threads....but sometimes I get it wrong.. :-[Nice to be here, thankyou...... :U.K:[/quote]Don't worry about little mistakes Quiet Mouse.....just join in and if you need help just ask. Lots of people here to give you any help you need You're glad to be here and we're glad to have you  :flow:

Offline jenkay

To new members
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2016, 03:40:28 PM »
hi   just trying to find my way roundnot sure if this is the site run by ronald from golden group that has just closedi dont recognize any members from therehe said to give it a go so that's what am doing it seems a friendly site so iam sure i will enjoy itcan some one please let me know you might be under different namesthank you/
dont worry be happy

Offline lee

• Administrator
  • VIP
    • mood Amazed
To new members
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
Jenkay.....I'm still the same Lee from Golden Group, and it is a friendly site. Don't worry about finding your way around, like anything new it just takes a little time  :flow:

Offline jenkay

To new members
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2016, 02:01:10 AM »
thanks lee for replying so iam in the right place thats a first :giggle:
dont worry be happy

Offline jezz

• VIP
    • mood Creative
To new members
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 04:35:42 AM »
Jenkay, We have a wonderful friendly group. Glad you found us.I'm not from the golden group, but I found this forum to be great so I stuck around.

Offline Elkouri

• VIP
To new members
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2016, 04:22:46 PM »
jenkay, i'm  always kay, kayrose, elkouri, elkyou name sure does sound familiar.this is  the only place i wannabe. today,not sure about tomorrow!!!!!rotflmao.glad you are here Jenkay.hugs
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:24:07 PM by Elkouri »

Offline Maverick

• Admin-Emeritus
  • VIP
To new members
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2016, 10:38:25 PM »
Welcome Jenkay ... glad you found us.  FYI - Ron & I originally opened Over 50 golden group.  We were both green as grass but muddled through somehow.  With good support staff, we are up to the challenge with this forum.  Enjoy your visits here and be sure to join in with other members for maximum enjoyment.

Offline meg

To new members
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »
Hi Jenkay.........Yes, it is the right site....Meg.....

Offline Elkouri

• VIP
To new members
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2016, 10:56:20 AM »
To be purrrrrfectly honest with you all,this is the first  place i can really be meand hopefully accepted.  LOLThanks for a great forum.i simply do not feel harrassed orfearful  in here.That in itself is a great place to be.hugs and Love

Offline HoneyBunch

To new members
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2016, 11:02:43 AM »

Hello everyone, I like this little chat section. I have been lost so many times on this forum, just spent the whole day trying to figure it all out.

So I am Honey, I was kidnapped from another forum, by some naughty boys. They have tied me to a chair, so I guess I am staying.

I like fun and will probably live in the fun section for now, but I will pop back, for a normal chat here once in a while if that\'s ok?

Honey x

Offline foreveramber

• Administrator
    • mood Musical
To new members
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2016, 11:23:03 AM »

Whatever turns you on   :thumbsup:

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Little Gadgets by Phillip
[Today at 05:34:19 PM]

Re: 18 April 2017 Asparagus by Durgan
[Today at 05:20:56 PM]

Re: Make Four Words by Phillip
[Today at 05:05:43 PM]

Re: Blind Date by Phillip
[Today at 04:58:24 PM]

Re: 24 May 2017 Natto by Durgan
[Today at 04:52:31 PM]