collapse

* Welcome Guest

photo little flower_01.png ~ Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" or "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

Author Topic: Marriage in heaven  (Read 31 times)

Offline Ronald

• Owner
  • VIP
  • Administrator
    • mood Energetic
    • http://seniorsworldwide.net/
Marriage in heaven
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:53:53 AM »
Marriage in heaven

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple are involved in a fatal car accident.

The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting, they began to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, “I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,'” and he left.

The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple were still waiting.

While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if their marriage didn’t work out; could you get a divorce in heaven?

After yet another month, St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. “Yes,” he informed the couple, “You can get married in Heaven.”

“Great!” said the couple, “But we were just wondering, what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?”

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground.

“What’s wrong?” asked the frightened couple.

“OH, COME ON!,” St. Peter shouted,

“It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it’ll take me to find a lawyer?”

Offline beast

• Arcade Manager
  • So What
    • mood Amused
    • http://www.stumpburner.com/forum
Re: Marriage in heaven
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:18:04 PM »

:lmaf: true

:beast:
thanks Guest for reading my post

SWW Information

Come on hop onboard!

Cookie Policy ~ Copyright Policy ~ Forum Rules ~ SWW BBCodes ~ Contact Us

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included. © 2015 ~ 2017 seniorsworldwide.net All rights reserved.
DMCA.com Protection Status

* Recent Posts

Re: Little Gadgets by Phillip
[Today at 05:34:19 PM]

Re: 18 April 2017 Asparagus by Durgan
[Today at 05:20:56 PM]

Re: Make Four Words by Phillip
[Today at 05:05:43 PM]

Re: Blind Date by Phillip
[Today at 04:58:24 PM]

Re: 24 May 2017 Natto by Durgan
[Today at 04:52:31 PM]